In attendance: Anthony Coiro, Bruce Dolph, Peter Friedel, Art Merrill, Michael McCrary, Mark Tuthill, Anthony VanGlad, Greg Vurckio, Jake Rosa, Rick Weidenbach, Tim Cox, Joan Lawrence Bauer, Larry Underwood, Dean Frazier, Molly Oliver, Jeff Baker
1. Meeting called to order 6:17pm
2. May 16, 2016 minutes approval – Motion made by Mark Tuthill, seconded by Tony Coiro. Passed.
3. Update on WSP & Side Agreement, WR&R. Discussion about order of operations if a community decides to take ownership and subdivide a parcel. Portion of parcel outside of eased part (always 100 year flood plain, up to 500 at the discretion of DEC) may be subdivided and sold. Any profit from the sale must be returned to CWC to fund other flood mitigation. Anchor Businesses and Critical Community Facilities are eligible for funding if the facility relocates within the municipality or a property to be annexed into the municipality.
a. Kingston Meetings 5/23 – FAD Meetings. Jeff reported that the negotiations are going well.
4. FAD Submittal. CWT submitted comments including ending the Land Acquisition Program. There are four public comment meetings scheduled. June 21, Delhi. June 29, Hunter.
5. Flood Commission reports. Andes had their first public flood commission meeting. They had a good turnout, about 30. Delhi had a Public meeting. Walton Flood Commission discussed lowering the McDonalds drive through to have another route for water to get from Delaware Ave back to the river.
6. CWC reports. Tim reported that the board passed the program rule change which will allow funding for securing fuel tanks anywhere in the 100 year flood plain within the watershed.
7. 25th Anniversary of CWT. The board reviewed the first draft of the invitation. The save the date went out. The guest list is very large and we need to come up with some wording to discourage people from bringing a guest. 220 Save the dates went out, 180 is the room occupancy.
8. Below the reservoirs
a. Delaware – Stream Corridor Management Plan is underway. Have had a first meeting with community officials, and Project Advisory Committee.
c. Schoharie – Tomorrow EAP in Schoharie. Started excavation for tunnel for lower level outlet. Blasting will happen in mid-July. 45’ diameter hole.
9. Warrants(s) and Treasurer’s report
a. Motion to accept the Treasurer’s Report made by Tony Coiro, seconded by Peter Friedel. Carried.
i. Checking – $1,000.19
ii. Savings – 90,158.00
b. No warrants this month
c. Dues payment update – Reminders send
10. Other – none
11. Motion to adjourn Tony Coiro, seconded by Tony VanGlad. Meeting Adjourned at 7:05pm.