Location: CWC, Main Street, Margaretville, NY
Time: 6:15 PM
Present: Mark Tuthill, Tom Hilson, Dave Kukle, Michael McCrary, Pat Davis, Greg Vurckio.
Others: Jeff Baker, Tim Cox, Jason Merwin, Michelle Yost, Bruce Dolph.
1. Call to Order
2. April 16, 2018 Minutes. Tom Hilson moved to accept the minutes. Second by Greg Vurckio. All approved.
3. Update on 3d Supplemental Side Agreement. Mr. Baker reported that all issues have been resolved and the parties are signing the agreement. Mr. Tuthill signed the agreement on behalf of the CWT at that meeting.
4. Stakeholders meetings. A discussion was held on issues raised by Mr. Davis that the CWT should be developing arguments to provide to the National Academies of Sciences regarding the CWT’s concerns with the continuation of the land acquisition process. Mr. Tuthill reported on a recent meeting with Tom Snow and the discussion by CWT and Delaware County officials that any expansion of the Streamside Acquisition Program must be in coordination and agreement of each town where it will occur. There was also a discussion of comments circulated by Dean Frazier regarding Farms in Transition and it was noted that those comments did not necessarily represent the views of the Delaware County Board of Supervisors. The Board of Supervisors in Delaware County has set up a group and we are waiting for their feedback.
a. Flood Commission Reports:
i. Delaware County submitted a written report.
ii. Greene County: Michelle Yost reported on the proposal submitted to CWC for the Town of Hunter and Village of Tannersville to co-locate a Highway Garage outside the floodplain.
b. CWC Report: Tim Cox reported that CWC is reviewing 6 applications for property protection grants.
c. Below the Reservoirs. No reports.
6. Warrants and Treasurer’s Report.
a. Savings Balance: $60,990.57; Checking Balance: $1000.16
b. Warrants totaling $5,940.91 (Storage fee: $50; Young Sommer: $5,559.50; Dept. of Watershed Affairs: $331.41). Motion to accept treasurer’s report and pay the warrants made by Michael McCrary, seconded by Dave Kukle. All approved.
7. Meeting adjourned at 7:05 PM. Motion by Tom Hilson, second by Greg Vurckio. All approved.