At the Nov 21, 2022 it was agreed that there will be no meeting in December. So… have very safe and happy holidays and we will see you in the new year!
Month: November 2022
Executive Board Meeting – Aug 15, 2022
Location: CWC Headquarters (Arkville, NY)
Present: Ric Coombe, David Kukle, David Edinger, Edward Snow, Bill Federice, Steve Walker, Will Outsen, Christina Viafore
Others: Jeff Baker, Jason Merwin, Tim Knox, Nick Carbone, Bruce Dolph, Heidi Emrich, Michelle Yost, Mary Crisafulli, Cher Woehl
1. Call to Order: Ric Coombe called the meeting to order at 6:17 pm.
2. June 20, 2022, Meeting Minutes Approval: Motion to approve the minutes made by Ed Snow and seconded by Steve Walker. Motion carried.
a. FAD Deliverables: Jeff reported that the comments on the FAD were submitted and there was overall support on the areas discussed. Jeff also shared that discussions are continuing on the SAP/Land Acquisition Program with the smaller group and DEP, with the next meeting to be held in mid-October. After that meeting, Jeff foresees opening the attendees to a broader group. Heidi asked Jeff if there is a timeline available yet for the FAD changes. Jeff shared that after the October meeting they hope to have a better sense of a timeline.
Jeff reported that he will be submitting comments to DEC on the Part 360 Regulations which deals with the solid waste regulations and requirements. The essence of these comments will be that there is no reason for heightened solid waste restrictions in the watersheds.
b. Streamside Acquisition: Nothing to report.
c. Flood Commission Reports: Nick reported that Jennifer Garigliano, from DEP, may be at the next meeting to discuss the tunnel closure and potential impacts.
d. CWC Report: Jason reported everything is going very well with no major issues. He will be having a meeting with NYC on the contracting issues but doesn’t anticipate any problems. Michele asked how often they encounter errors on the septic system replacement estimates that result in additional costs to the project. Jason shared that this is pretty much typical and that each discrepancy is looked at individual prior to approval.
e. Below the Reservoirs – nothing to report
4. Warrants and Treasurer’s Report: As Treasure Bud Gladstone was not in attendance at the meeting, Ric deputized David Kuckle as treasurer for this meeting. David reported that as of July 31, 2022,
the checking account has $611.83 and
the savings account has $132,040.61.
Steve Walker made the motion to accept the Treasurer’s report, seconded by Bill Federice. Report accepted.
David presented Warrant #95 in the amount of $6,991.50 for payment of
June/July legal fees;
April-June administrative fees;
and Dropbox subscription fee.
Ed Snow made a motion to pay warrant #95, seconded by David Edinger. Motion carried.
5. Ric asked members if they agreed to cancelling the September meeting, reconvening in October as hopefully there will be more to report based on Jeff’s meetings. Members agreed. Therefore our next scheduled meeting will be October 17, 2022.
6. Adjourn: Motion to adjourn was made by Steve Walker, seconded by Ed Snow. Motion carried. Meeting adjourned at 6:50 pm.