Location: CWC, 669 County Highway 38, Arkville, NY 12406
Present: Mark Tuthill, Bill Federice, Peter Friedel, Shayne Moshier. Mike McCrary and Greg Vurckio attended by Zoom.
Others: Jeff Baker, John Hubbell, Michelle Yost, Aaron Bennett, John Schwartz and Kelly Mariotti.
1. Call to Order: Mark Tuthill called the meeting to order at 6:18
2. January 20, 2019 Minutes Approval: Peter Friedel motion to approve January’s minutes. Second by Bill Federice.
3. Covid-19: This is the first in person CWT meeting since January.
4. Jeff Baker Contract: It was voted back in January to keep Jeff Baker on as our CWT Attorney. We did ask for a contract. Motion to accept Jeff’s contract by Peter Friedel. Second by Bill Federice. Motion carried.
5. Mark Tuthill elected to CWC: Mark Tuthill was elected to the CWC board. He will be resigning from CWT. He can’t do both. We will need to elect a new Chairman. Jeff will circulate an email to all the board members to discuss who the next Chairman will be. Hopefully, someone will be willing to take on the responsibility.
a. FAD deliverables: Jeff reported that things have been quiet. One thing that Jeff did deal with is that he had a call from a lawyer regarding closings on many parcels for the city land acquisitions. City said they weren’t going to close because of Covid-19. Jeff made some phone calls and was able to get the city to move along. Tim Cox reported that the big report from the National Academy of Science should be coming out at the end of the summer.
b. Streamside Acquisition: No report
c. Flood Commission Reports: Kelly sent out the updated reports for Delaware County and Michelle Yost sent the update for Greene County.
d. CWC report: Tim Cox reported that the CWC annual meeting will take place August 4 at 9:00 am. Staff will be present. Towns will join by Zoom. The new CWC building is closed to the public. Staff must adhere to the Covid-19 protocol. Tim also reported that the Septic Program, Flood Hazard Mitigation Program and the Stormwater Reimbursement Program have been audited. All three were fine.
e. Below the Reservoirs: No report
7. Dues notices for 2019/2020 yearly report: Kelly reported that Ulster County has dropped out. Aaron will look into that.
8. Warrants(s) and Treasurer’s Report: Moved to approved the Treasurer’s report and payment of the warrant by Peter Friedel. Second by Bill Federice. Motion carried.
10. Adjourn: Motion to adjourn by Peter Friedel. Second by Bill Federice. Meeting adjourn at 6:41.